I think I have quite a few good links to share with you today as well as a poem in progress.
- The new issue of Wild Goose Poetry Review is up. Like Referential you can comment on pieces posted in Wild Goose. Most author’s also leave an author comment so those are fun to read. I’m linking you to a poem I particularly enjoyed.
- Speaking of Referential but did you know we had a non-fiction winner for the Best of the Net 2011? We had a previous poem finalist but having a winner is just awesome!
- Other publications with new issues online include blue fifth review
- Also online, but not a literary magazine per se, is an article by Charles Simic about why he still writes poem. Love this.
- As a writer, I had a shout out the other day from one of the winners of the Poetry Book Giveaway. Kathleen Kirk talks a little about The Wait of Atom and avocados on her blog.
- Last on shout-outs etc list is a note about my latest chapbook An Amateur Marriage. It isn’t on Amazon yet but I just added it to Goodreads. I’m not using Goodreads as much, but it is still a great location for reviews. My publisher also puts reviews up on their website from time to time, but I don’t have any reviews yet! I’m willing to give a copy or two of the book away for purposes of reviews if send me a proposal for where you might be putting the review. Just drop me a line if you are interested.
And now how about some poem share?
–time to work on the poem!
Feel free to comment on my work in progress and/or to post your own. I will take down my work and any left in comments one week from today. I have some reviews and other sundry things to work on for next week. And, perhaps, I’ll do another one of those hour by hour posts I used to do for those who have wondered how I work so much in one day – small bites is the secret to everything – small bites