Sorry I haven’t blogged since Thursday, but I worked and then ran errands on Friday then traveled out of town on Saturday so by Sunday it was avoid most of the computer, people and basically anything but the TV.
- What would Monday be without a good story from PANK?
- In completely unrelated news did you know you can get a copy of my book, Paper House, now in PDF?
- Lots of good stuff is posted at Everyday Fiction. This article is a good one about setting goals.
- Then Mel Bosworth and I interview each other over at Daily S Press. Mel totally has a novella out!
- And then there is the essay Six Days: on learning a new alphabet which I assigned this week to my class.
Almost 9pm before I am finally getting a chance to post this. Really have a lot to catch up which I could probably do tomorrow but I also like the possibility of sleeping in on one of the only days I get a chance to do that
Hope everyone had an excellent Monday and that you are looking forward to the week. I’ll be filling out my first time card, subbing again for two classes and taking my students through pre-writing for their first paper due on 9-8-10.
At least I found some clearance shirts and pants today – even Jessie sized!